Sunday 10 June 2012



Who needs food - A hungry man.
Who needs medicine- An ill person
Who needs motivation- ????

Most of the time I have asked a question in my training classes.That, what is motivation, I got lots of answers like, Motivation is the fuel for life, If you are motivated you can win every battle. Motivation is the key of success etc.
But during my recent training class I changed the question, Which was, Who needs motivation ?

The answer was very common and obvious - Everyone.
Do we really believe that everybody need motivation ? I have a different view on this. Lets look at the word Motivate in a different way, it says-
Motive+Weight.
As I have already mentioned in the very beginning that there is no use of food without hunger. Similarly I believe that motivation is only for those who has a MOTIVE in their life.

I have seen people taking lots of oath/promises and resolution at the time of new year. but we all know the truth. Because resolution is itself a question,  We will have to put lots of weight in our Motive first, and priorities as well. 

When a page is torn from a book it not bust the value of book but also its very easy for wind to blow it. All dreams of our life is important So lets convert dreams in Motive and Add some weight to it so that even small ups & down of the life will not be able to spoil it ...

Lets not create only Motive For Life but put some weight to it .  

1 comment:

Followers

The Trainers Camp

www.skillingyou.com

Join Us on Facebook

Popular Posts