Sunday 17 June 2012



If there would be a survey to know that how many people like to stand  at Traffic signal..... I am sure the counting will not get start even.
I believe that Traffic signal is the only object which makes us realise that we are getting late ...But truth is nobody wants to get late for his destination.
Every day I cross 7 red lights from Delhi to Gurgaon on my way to office. And 7 times when I see my wrist watch a regular question comes to my mind why time runs so fast ? And simultaneously when I look at the traffic signal I get to know a new fact about myself that oh I am such a big green lover.
One more thing which I love about the traffic signal is that it create a competitive environment.While waiting for red light to be green I find that every vehicle owner is my competitor here and all are fighting for the same race and wants to win the match.
But all these feeling drown when I reach  office and i feel them again in the evening.
My motive is to discuss, the two situations and feelings about the traffic signal along with my learning's which I believe should be applied in other goals and dreams of life.
First, when I stand just behind the yellow line at the traffic signal.
Second when I see that there are lots of vehicles waiting for the green light and I am also waiting behind them.
You tell me which situation you would like the most ? I think you all will choose the first one because it gives a winner feeling being in first row. And second, Oh ! we all  know the fact that how we react when we face this situation. And this is the time when everyone gets irritated and realise that Pollution & Population is really increasing.
Lets discuss both the situations in positive manner - I asked myself regarding the first situation -should I really feel happy when I have taken the full stop at my speed or am I happy by doing the ignition off while I am desperately waiting for my Goal(Green Light)? I think I should not, but most of the time in our real life we just set the targets and dreams and wait for the result without putting any effort.
In second situation I asked myself why I get irritated after seeing the rush at traffic signal. When I took it in the positive way I found that this situation is the much better than the first one. Because I don't have to take the full stop. The reason being, Now Red light will take very less time to be green. I think that continuous speed (slow or fast) is much better than taking the full stop in our life or at traffic signal. So we should drive our motive without taking any rest in life and that's the secret of SUCCESS.      

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mr. Praveen, it is true experience of everyday life and if anyone take attention they can learn a lot. Really Traffic Signals make us to learn a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

The Trainers Camp

www.skillingyou.com

Join Us on Facebook

Popular Posts